Navigation Bar

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jason Gray - Remind Me Who I Am


Jason Photo
My husband and I first heard Jason Gray sing as an opening act for another band many years ago.   He did an acoustic set, just he and his guitar, and it was fantastic. His message even more astounding. 


Jason Gray has a gift from above and hearing him sing, you'd never know he grew up with a chronic stutter that still affects him to this day.  As an over comer, Jason Gray knows what fear is.  Can you imagine his response when God told him he'd sing on stage in front of people? 


"Remind Me Who I Am" is a song Jason wrote about Identity.   In Jason's own words the message to listeners is "If only we could learn to run to Christ, the One who calls us His beloved, His bride, the child that He chose to welcome into His family. We would hear Him tell us that we are enough because He says so. We would hear Him call us His treasure, and we would come alive."

The official video portrays who we really are in Christ.  It's a fantastic representation of what we see vs what God sees. 






Yes God, Tell me who I am to you every day!  I forget and take on my own definition.  I am defined in you, remind me every minute of every day. 

You love me.
That's enough.
Thank you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...