Navigation Bar

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hello!  I am back!  Well, our entire house has been packed up into boxes, loaded into a U-Haul and driven 20 miles East just to be unloaded and unpacked.  Yes, we are in our new home in PCB, and almost unpacked.  Most importantly, the Internet was hooked up today! I feel connected once more. 

So, I know we missed some Freebie Fridays and weekly book study posts, but I have full confidence you all did just fine without me.  For those of you on the brink of feeling completely lost, well, I'm here now and ready to get back in the swing of things.


Misty has a couple things to get us going this week, then next week we will be back to our regularly scheduled programming.  Alrighty then?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...