Navigation Bar

Thursday, February 2, 2012

14 Days of God's Love - Love Letters

We dream of romantic poems and love letters written by someone who loves us deeply.  God wrote us a love letter about His never ceasing, unfailing, unconditionally deep love for us.  Verse after verse, the Bible tells us how He loves us.  As we read and reread the tattered pages of the most magnificent piece of literature, we fall more and more in love with Him.  The more we read, the more we understand, the more we trust.
Below is my favorite song. Ever.  It brings me to my knees every time.  This is the version my husband sings in church.  It's almost impossible for me to hold it together when he sings this song.  I love my hubby.  And as much as I love my hubby, I know my Heavenly Father loves me so much more.  Imagine that kind of love as you watch this video...and, um, grab your Kleenex :)

How He Loves Us - David Crowder Band

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...