Navigation Bar

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Free Positive Thoughts

I found some positive thoughts for you!  They are printable and they are free!  How about that for easy?  No thinking required! These come from a great site full of kindness called Kind Over Matter.
 
Click here to print the poster out.  Cut each strip at the bottom, just cutting the dotted lines, not actually cutting off the strip.  Pin it up in the place you are most frequently.  For me, that would be my office/craft room.  Every time you have a negative thought, tear one of your strips off and read OUT LOUD the positive thought. 
Matter of fact, print two copies!  I think I need one in my car too!
Freebie Alert : Free Positive Thoughts Poster!
Click picture above to be taken to printable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...