Navigation Bar

Friday, March 30, 2012

Freebie Friday - Freebies in My Mailbox

This was a great week as far as free stuff in my mailbox goes!  I wanted to show you what I got this week! 

Interactive DVD I can use as educational material
Sample box of Oatmeal Squares cereal (yumm breakfast)
sample Gevalia coffee
Coupon booklet from Publix

All of these came to me in mailbox this week. I paid nothing and used my "junk email addy" so I am not bombarded with emails I don't read.  However, I will tell you if you coupon, you may want to check that junk email inbox every now then.  These companies email me from time to time with a printable coupon, sometimes worth more $ off then I get elsewhere. 

If you've wanted to do the freebies, here's your proof there are some free things left in this world!  Read my how to do it safely post here.

You may still be able to score some of the freebies in our previous posts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...