Navigation Bar

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring is here!

It doesn't matter what the groundhog says each year, March marks the start of Spring for me.  Whether March comes in like a lion or lamb (or is it out like lion or lamb?) it always gets me on my Spring Cleaning campaign.  How about you?  Do you do a large overhaul in Spring?  

Setting up a cleaning schedule is key to balancing things whether you work or not.   I'm talking a year round, daily, weekly, monthly schedule. I've experienced first hand how letting it all pile up and trying to tackle large amounts of cleaning in a few hours.  I end up frustrated and mad at the people who made the mess!  This creates strife in my life and Satan uses that to attack me, my kids, my marriage. I can overcome that by taking action to avoid the massive amounts by tackling something everyday. 

 When Spring arrives, I can focus on the big once a year items.  Writing down a schedule will helps me stay on task.  If I miss something today, I make it a point to catch up the following day.  My schedule is in my Home binder and attached to my weekly calendar.
 

I searched for my favorite cleaning schedules (because it's nice to have the work done for you) available to print....FREE!  Here is my top pick:

A Real-Life Housewife created these schedules and gracioulsy posted on her blog so that you may print them.  If these aren't fitting with your needs, she also has blank ones available!  How great is that?  Just click on the picture above to be taken to the page containing the links to her free printables


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...