Navigation Bar

Friday, March 2, 2012

Freebie Friday - A roundup of free stuff

I hope you are having a marvellous week!  It's hard to believe another week has gone by...wait another month just ended!  HELLO MARCH! 
I am not sure if its all the research I've been doing lately for Women of Joy items, or if its just becoming readily available, but I am seeing a lot of Faith based freebies.  Now, those who know me or read my posts on Facebook, or on my other blog know I can spot a freebie from a mile away.  Not really, but I do love free things!  And I love sharing free things with my friends and family.  And you, my dears, are family, my family in Christ.  So, I am gathering up the Free things I find around the net, mostly faith building freebies, but not always faith based.  I may throw in a free food item every now and then... we gotta eat right!?
Getting Free Stuff Safely

Most freebies require that you simply sign up for the item. Items to be mailed will require a valid mailing address, usually PO Boxes are not accepted.  Anything you receive via email would require a vailed email address.  To protect yourself from identity theft, spam, or unwanted offers, consider using a free e-mail server instead of your regular every day e-mail address.  I have a hotmail account that I use for all my freebie stuff.  I periodically go through the account and delete everything, scanning quickly for any coupons or other free offers.  Limit the amount of personal information you put on that "junk" account. Never give out your social security information or a credit card number for any freebies!  NEVER EVER NEVER.  Avoid anything that requires you to download a program.  For digital books, printables, music, etc. you may have to download a file, but never a program.  You should already have a program on your computer if you own a kindle or MP3 player for which you are downloading a free item. 
I've received many free items over the past 10 years and I've never had an issue.  I never do anything that requires a credit card number or requires me to cancel something after so many days. 
Not all Freebies show up with a week or two.  Don't give up on free stuff if you don't start getting your litle gifts in the mail immediately.  Some take a really long time.  

{FREE FAITH STUFF}
Free gifts from Kenneth Copeland Ministries


{FREE OTHER STUFF}
I know coffee isn't a faith item, but if you drink a cup of coffee with your morning devotional...well then its helping right?  I know I need my cup of joe every morning!  
Free Sample of Gevalia

{FREE PRINTABLES}
worrying.jpg
Wall art "WORRY" Print          Book Labels printable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...